Building Photos!

Barry Statue and Independence Hall - Postcard
Submitted by Rosalie B.

Bartram's House and Garden, Philadelphia
Submitted by Rosalie B.

Cathedral of Gutekunst - 1895
Submitted by Colin P. Varga, Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center

Carpenter's Hall - Postcard
Submitted by Rosalie B.

Christ Church - Postcard
Submitted by Rosalie B.

City Hall - Postcard
Submitted by Rosalie B.

Fairmount Park - Memorial Hall
Submitted by Dee Kaelin Maialetti

Franklin Court Printing Room
Submitted by Dee Kaelin Maialetti
Franklin Court Underground
Submitted by Dee Kaelin Maialetti

Holy Trinity Church, 1892
6th & Spruce Streets
Submitted by Colin P. Varga, Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center

Horticultural Center & Fountain
Submitted by Dee Kaelin Maialetti

Postcard - Independence Hall
"The Birthplace of Liberty." The most famous building in America.  Erected in 1732 as the State Capitol and so used until 1800.  Also used by the continental Congress from 1775-1781.
Submitted by Rosalie B.
Methodist Church in Berwyn
(note written 50 years ago says - now owned by Presby. Church for youth work)
Submitted by Rosalie B.
M. V. Yerkes, Harness & Shoes
Submitter's great grandfather's house in Berwyn
Submitted by Rosalie B.
516 North American & Real Estate Buildings
Submitted by Rosalie B.
William Penn House
Submitted by Rosalie B.
Powelton House
From the NW
March 12, 1859
Submitted by Christina Hunt
Riggall's Paint Store
established 1888
North 28th St. at "the point" near ?Ridge Ave, Norris St., Diamond St.?. Small white street plague embedded in right side of building appears to read 28th St. Left side street plaque illegible. Circa 1925-1935
Submitted by Loretta Wallace
One of the side altars at St. Peter's R.C. Church (5th St & Girard Ave.)
circa 1940s
Submitted by Dee Kaelin Maialetti

 

rapidshare search